InvenSense Universal Evaluation Board
The UEVB is used to evaluate most of InvenSense's current motion sensing (gyroscopes, accelerometers, magnetometers) products. It covers applying the UEVB to a larger system, and requires the understanding of key signals and circuit functions, hardware jumper settings, and port connections.
The UEVB may be used by itself utilizing SPI or I²C serial communications interfaces. Alternatively, it may be connected to the InvenSense ARM Controller Board (EV_INVARM_D) for connectivity to a host computer via USB interface.
The UEVB was designed to support up to 9-axis MPUs (Motion Processing Units) with a built-in compass (MPU-92xx). Connecting an external compass board to the UEVB may require the user to connect their third-party compass to the UEVB via its auxiliary I2 C bus.
The UEVB is populated with an external compass, and can access the main or auxiliary I2 C bus lines provided by the sensor (AUX_DA and AUX_CL) via resistor options.
The UEVB provides up to nine axes of motion sensing comprised of:
• Digital-output of 3-axis gyroscope with user-programmable full-scale ranges
• Digital-output of 3-axis accelerometer with user-programmable full-scale ranges
• Digital-output of 3-axis magnetometer
• On-chip temperature sensor
• Data is measured using on-chip ADCs and is transmitted over I²C or SPI interfaces
For More information, Please Contact email@example.com