Product of the Week: PCTEL GNSMB-COV
PCTEL Inc. is offering a new multi-band LTE/Wi-Fi/GNSS antenna with a sub-inch profile. The antenna combines PCTEL's high rejection multi-GNSS technology for precision timing and location tracking with high performance multi-band data connectivity.
The GNSMB-COV multi-band antenna provides optimal MIMO 4G LTE and single
port 802.11ac Wi-Fi coverage in a covert, low-profile housing. The antenna also
incorporates PCTEL's unique high rejection GNSS technology for global
guidance and support of carrier voice and data networks. Designed for heavy
construction, this antenna will withstand the most rugged applications with a sub
1-inch height profile and conduit for ease in installation.
• No tune, multi-band coverage: dual 4G LTE, Wi-Fi and GPS L1/Galileo E1/ GLONASS L1/Beidou B1 frequencies
• Sub 1-inch height without magnet mount adapter
• IP67 highly ruggedized design provides maximum protection against water or dust ingress under severe environmental conditions*
• Proprietary filtering design allows wideband coverage while achieving superior out-of-band rejection for all GNSS frequencies
• Braided conduit for ease in installation